Mysterious Butterfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Interwoven Thoughts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vitani

Vitani

City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series) Empty
PostSubject: City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series)   City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:57 am

i <3 this series, you?
Back to top Go down
Melodiaudrey

Melodiaudrey

PostSubject: Re: City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series)   City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 am

me too! i like simon ;P
Back to top Go down
Vitani

Vitani

PostSubject: Re: City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series)   City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:06 am

Jace <3
Back to top Go down
Melodiaudrey

Melodiaudrey

PostSubject: Re: City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series)   City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:07 am

blech
Back to top Go down
Vitani

Vitani

PostSubject: Re: City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series)   City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:10 am

O.O SHUN THE NONE BELIEVER!!! *SSSSSSSSHHHHHHUUUUUUNNNNNNN* lol i love charlie the unicorn
Back to top Go down
twizzlers
Admin
twizzlers

PostSubject: Re: City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series)   City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:22 am

lol wow so random haha um i of course love this series personally City of Ashes was my favorite book.
Back to top Go down
http://butterfly.niceboard.net
Vitani

Vitani

PostSubject: Re: City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series)   City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:22 am

hey, simon's in a band right? well it said that his friend eric played the drums but in one of the books it said there was a drum set in simon's room. i dont get it!! scratch
Back to top Go down
twizzlers
Admin
twizzlers

PostSubject: Re: City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series)   City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:14 pm

author probably forgot and switched the characters instruments accidentally, you know, or something like that
Back to top Go down
http://butterfly.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series)   City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series) Empty

Back to top Go down

City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass (the Mortal Instruments Series)
Page 1 of 1